Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Meet Sandy
Well, we did it. We now have a dog. My son has been asking for one for as long as I can remember and we got the go-ahead, so Sandy joined our family on Valentine's Day.


Sandy is a 4 year old of unknown breeding. Maybe some Yellow Lab? Not sure. She's been with my DH's friend since she was under a year old but she originally came from the streets of Puerto Rico. She's come a long way!

She's only about knee high, very quiet and sweet. Likes sitting on laps and sleeping in a bed. Can't wait to get out on walks with her! (Decent walks-we already do the 4am walk and the 9pm walk). This will be good for my waistline!

Labels:

posted by Ceri Hebert @ 2:09 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At February 16, 2010 at 3:16 AM, Blogger Denise said…

    OH! That's so great for all of you. Adding more love on Valentine's Day. How wonderful!

     
  • At February 16, 2010 at 5:22 AM, Blogger Marianne Arkins said…

    She's adorable... and yeah, I'd say some lab, and who knows what else. Mutts rule.

    Dogs definitely get you off your rear and on your feet. I'm glad you have her! BTW, how are the cats?

     
  • At February 22, 2010 at 4:26 PM, Blogger Mary Curry said…

    Congratulations, Ceri,

    We gave in and adopted a rescue dog almost 2 years ago and it was one of the best moves we ever made. My dog looks like a rusty version of yours and we were told he's a lab/hound mix. He's a total love and now I can't imagine life without him.

    Hope it's a wonderful experience for you.

     
  • At July 19, 2010 at 10:34 AM, Blogger evans m said…

    whenever a novel is mentioned,you can bet that i will pay attention.i have not read any of your books,but i will make sure that i do.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
The WeatherPixie


The Legacy:


DREAMERS SEA (REDUX):


THAT KIND OF MAGIC--AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 17,2010 What's a witch to do when she refuses to use magic to find love? Beautiful Wiccan Charlotte Noone has a shop for magical supplies and a goddess who's pushing her to find the man of her dreams. When Patrick Riordan, a straight-laced non-believer enters her life, Charlotte falls madly in lust with him. Despite their very different lives, neither can stop the erotic journey they’ve embarked on, but will it be enough to break through their barriers so they can accept that love itself is magical?. .
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Southwestern, New Hampshire, United States

I'm 44 year old mom of 3. I work as a customer service rep for a publishing company, and I write. I have five published novels and working on adding to that.

Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs I Read
Template By
Free Blogger Templates
© Ceri Hebert