Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Worms On The Sidewalk

This is how I know spring is here. It rained and rained yesterday. When I went out to my car the pavement was covered with worms. I knew spring had truly arrived. I just hate the thought of running over the little guys.

So, I'm still waiting to hear back from one publisher, but I have about a month to go before I can expect an answer on
That Kind of Magic. It's okay. Most of the time I don't think about it.
In the meantime I sent another story out to a different publisher and I'm in the process of chopping words out of Forever Home so I can send it to Harlequin. Only 7000 words to go!!
I'm so ready to move onto something new, but I really have too many unfinished projects that need my attention. Wish I could settle down with one and see it through without any distraction!

Unfortunately there's work and things that get in my way.

Labels: ,

posted by Ceri Hebert @ 2:38 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At March 24, 2010 at 5:43 PM, Blogger Marianne Arkins said…

    In the spring, we keep a jar in the car with us, and collect worms after it rains wherever we go... lol... DD has fits if we squish them. I'm not too keen on it either.

    Good luck with your sub!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
The WeatherPixie


The Legacy:


DREAMERS SEA (REDUX):


THAT KIND OF MAGIC--AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 17,2010 What's a witch to do when she refuses to use magic to find love? Beautiful Wiccan Charlotte Noone has a shop for magical supplies and a goddess who's pushing her to find the man of her dreams. When Patrick Riordan, a straight-laced non-believer enters her life, Charlotte falls madly in lust with him. Despite their very different lives, neither can stop the erotic journey they’ve embarked on, but will it be enough to break through their barriers so they can accept that love itself is magical?. .
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Southwestern, New Hampshire, United States

I'm 44 year old mom of 3. I work as a customer service rep for a publishing company, and I write. I have five published novels and working on adding to that.

Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs I Read
Template By
Free Blogger Templates
© Ceri Hebert