Sunday, April 25, 2010
Ouch
I'm sore. Yesterday I worked on a painting project over at my mother's house. I've decided that I like to paint. The weather was absolutely perfect and despite the annoying black flies that are now out, I really enjoyed myself and could have continued, but I had to stop so the kids, my mother and I could participate in her town's roadside clean up. We were assigned to the cleanest roads in town because for the two hours we spent on these endless dirt roads, we filled maybe one large garbage bag. Don't get me wrong, that's a good thing, but didn't win us any prizes at the end of the day.

Still, I enjoyed doing it. One of the roads we walked would've been perfect for horseback riding and the kids and I found little ponds full of frog eggs and cellar holes galore. Two hours went by much too quickly. After an ice cream sandwich we went home and I returned to painting for a while.

Of course today is gray and will be drizzly so continuing the painting project is out. Do have some gardening to do.

I've sent in all my paperwork to The Wild Rose Press and I've been added to their list of authors. I've begun to introduce myself to the other authors, and am looking forward to the next step. Okay, so editing isn't exactly my favorite part of the process, I'm still psyched to see That Kind Of Magic transform itself into the final version that will be published.

I've also received my copy of my contract for Best Man from Sapphire Blue Publishing so I'm sure I'll be doing the same for this story as I'm doing for TKOM. I'll be a busy little writer! Now if I only could figure out how to work on my webpage. It needs sooo many updates it's not funny. My web designer isn't available too much so there the page sits. I'd love to revamp the entire thing. I'm not crazy about the layout or graphics. I want something that'll grab people, not put them to sleep.

Guess I'll have to play around with it.

In the meantime it's off to play in the dirt.

Labels: , , ,

posted by Ceri Hebert @ 4:42 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
The WeatherPixie


The Legacy:


DREAMERS SEA (REDUX):


THAT KIND OF MAGIC--AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 17,2010 What's a witch to do when she refuses to use magic to find love? Beautiful Wiccan Charlotte Noone has a shop for magical supplies and a goddess who's pushing her to find the man of her dreams. When Patrick Riordan, a straight-laced non-believer enters her life, Charlotte falls madly in lust with him. Despite their very different lives, neither can stop the erotic journey they’ve embarked on, but will it be enough to break through their barriers so they can accept that love itself is magical?. .
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Southwestern, New Hampshire, United States

I'm 44 year old mom of 3. I work as a customer service rep for a publishing company, and I write. I have five published novels and working on adding to that.

Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs I Read
Template By
Free Blogger Templates
© Ceri Hebert