Wednesday, November 17, 2010
HAPPY RELEASE DAY!!

That Kind Of Magic is now available at The Wild Rose Press!!

What's a witch to do when she refuses to use magic to find love? Beautiful Wiccan Charlotte Noone has a shop for magical supplies and a goddess who's pushing her to find the man of her dreams. When Patrick Riordan, a straight-laced non-believer enters her life, Charlotte falls madly in lust with him. Despite their very different lives, neither can stop the erotic journey they’ve embarked on, but will it be enough to break through their barriers so they can accept that love itself is magical?

EXCERPT

If Patrick hadn’t stopped the kiss, Charlotte had no idea where it could’ve led. Her head spun wildly. She couldn’t even explain what possessed her to kiss him as she had. Curiosity couldn’t be to blame, though she’d wondered often since the last dream if his kisses were as good in real life as they were in her imagination.

She had her answer. Reality was definitely better because she knew she wouldn’t have to wake up and think of this as something fleeting and with the substance of morning mist. Patrick was solid and standing right in front of her, his gaze smoky and sensual. Reluctantly, she let her hands drop away from him, but she continued to feel the warmth of his body on her skin. One thing she didn’t do, though, was look away from him.

“Wow,” she murmured. “What was that?” She knew what it was. Fire. Just one kiss had been enough to set her body ablaze.

“I’m not sure,” Patrick replied. He looked as puzzled as she felt.

“I think we’ll be late for our reservations,” Charlotte said softly. She wanted to take his hand but knew if she so much as put one finger on him they’d never make it to the restaurant. She’d drag him back to her apartment and make love to him for the rest of the night.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so excited about this one! Well, I'm excited about all my releases. Best Man over at Sapphire Blue Publishing is still doing very well and getting lots of praise.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sounds like another rainy day. Where was all this rain back in August? Not that I'm complaining. All the leaves are off the trees anyway. But this doesn't do much for the cold that I've been battling for a week. We're down to just a horrible cough. I feel bad for everyone who has to listen to me, though.

NaNo is going all right. I lost it for the past week because of this cold and other things, but I'm slowly catching up. I may finish this puppy yet. Of course I have to do a lot of writing each day to do it.

And now I'm off to some of that writing.




Labels: , ,

posted by Ceri Hebert @ 1:33 AM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
The WeatherPixie


The Legacy:


DREAMERS SEA (REDUX):


THAT KIND OF MAGIC--AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 17,2010 What's a witch to do when she refuses to use magic to find love? Beautiful Wiccan Charlotte Noone has a shop for magical supplies and a goddess who's pushing her to find the man of her dreams. When Patrick Riordan, a straight-laced non-believer enters her life, Charlotte falls madly in lust with him. Despite their very different lives, neither can stop the erotic journey they’ve embarked on, but will it be enough to break through their barriers so they can accept that love itself is magical?. .
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Southwestern, New Hampshire, United States

I'm 44 year old mom of 3. I work as a customer service rep for a publishing company, and I write. I have five published novels and working on adding to that.

Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs I Read
Template By
Free Blogger Templates
© Ceri Hebert